The Z1 is the first cpap machine available with a completely integrated battery solution.
Slip the Z1 into the PowerShell and you have a full night of cord-free sleep.
- Insert the lithium ion battery module and the Z1 to create an integrated form-factor.
- Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand.
- A full-night of battery power for most users. Get an undisturbed night of cpap.
- Approved by the FAA for in-flight use.
- Hot swappable batteries. Need 3 nights of battery power? Buy extra battery modules.
- 45 wH lithium-ion battery pack
- Soft, padded 2mm neoprene skin over a solid plastic skeleton ensures a secure fit
- Surrogate power plug for built-in charging using the standard Z1 power adapter
- Can operate as a failover power source
PowerShell Battery Specifications
Capacity 45 Watt-hours
Lifetime approximately 300 charge/discharge cycles
Shelf life Batteries are shipped with between 30% and 50% of rated capacity, providing a minimum of 6 months shelf life when stored at 25°C. If storage temperature exceeds 25°C over a 6-month period then shelf life will be reduced and the battery should be recharged periodically.
Storage and transport temperature -20ºC to +60ºC (-4ºF to +140ºF)
Storage and transport humidity ≤80% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
Battery Technology Lithium Ion Battery Pack, 4S1P
Weight Approx. 227g (8 oz.)
Charging Battery charges when Z1 is in standby mode.